red hat 8.0 and the Speakup Modified

Sunfire rusty_81 at msn.com
Sat Sep 28 14:38:42 EDT 2002

gratz to redhat you and bill!!
sorry if i get over excited here..i remember when linux was never accessible
to blind and when you had to even compile the kernel on install just to
config it...
anyways... you might have to explain something to me...(sorry)
what does it mean when redhat is no longer speakup modified? does this mean
that speakup is hardcore built in to the default kernel already?? just
wondering since i am very new with speakup emacspeak and aceessibility to
linux...i am very interested in it..let me know because any thing i can get
to help me run my server the better...unfortunatly i only have a sound card
so emacspeak will have to be used but... my opinion about redhat 7.3 is keep
it around for people who still wish to use it or need files for some reason
or another... as far as how long to keep it i dont know right now.. i guess
for now about 2 or 3 months after 8.0 release...

tnx for all the work you all have done!!!