should I wait for red hat 8.0?

Sunfire rusty_81 at msn.com
Sat Sep 28 14:28:31 EDT 2002

that is hmm kilobytes... hehe actually if i could get emacspeak to work the
way its supposed to and get some mail prog to work right to get my mail off
the mail servers i probably would junk windows myself... there is a few
things about winblows that i like but i guess giving them up for a os that
actually does what its supposed to is worth it...
jfw dialog, jfw has caused an error in jhook.dll. jfw will now close. if you
continue to experience problems try restarting your computer. close button