remotely accessing using speakup-based linuxfreebsd

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Fri Sep 27 23:24:17 EDT 2002

Time to get WindowsEyes.  What I heard about WindowsEyes is that it reads
some pages (like some of the dialog boxes that has to do with
configuration) better than JAWS, and some of my friends (some of my
well-to-do friends) have both of them on the same system and switch back
and forth between them.

--David