[New Tool To Enable Blind to Read Maps On computer]

Edward L. Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Thu Sep 26 21:13:00 EDT 2002

Hi there, Ann, I've now gotten two copies of this note so as far as I
can tell all was well with both message1 and message 2 which I got from
you sent to speakup, Pine reported an attachment which it placed in the
body of the message over here so I'm wondering if the other person's
reporting of no text was due to the fact a winblows mail client like
lookout distress screwed as up as it's accustomed to doing regularly. Ed