zinf

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Sep 25 01:43:08 EDT 2002

I never had the problem with zero volume with the versions of freeamp
and this zinf 2.2.  I'm using OSS drivers right now and I'm getting
the default level to PCM chanel.  Oh yes Deedra, I tried to make
zinfcmd.ui to be the default by editing the preferences file in the
.zinf directory and the program still acted like the ui wasn't
specified; guess you're right.  When I had freeamp, this was not a
problem so they must have broken something here.