OCR -- Was "Why I Choose Linux"

Terry D. Cudney terry at CottageInWasaga.com
Tue Sep 24 19:21:42 EDT 2002

Hi all,

	OCRShoppe is targeted at RedHat. It doesn't install on a Debian system. I contacted Vividata and they promised to make a Debian compatible version, but that's last January. Before that I contacted them last August; they made the same promise then... Still they're not doing anything but RedHat. I agree, it should be a good ocr solution... but for now, it's only for RedHat users.

	--terry