Zinf command line

Deedra Waters dmwaters at dmwaters.org
Tue Sep 24 15:44:53 EDT 2002

Ok, I'll give my feedback on zinf. I don't know about any others, but this
is my experience with zinf and debian.to run zinf with command line just
do 'zinf -ui zinfcmd' or 'zinf -ui ncurses'

The thing is this. if you can even get it going, there is no sound.
apparrently zinf doesn't read the config file, and resets the default
volume to 0 so that  it plays, but you don't hear anything. I'm not sure
how to fix this or change it. I'm tempted to compile zinf from source if
that's even possible, and see if I can get it to do  anything for me. at
this point, I call zinf useable, but only if you use a gui.

webpage http://www.dmwaters.org

Check out wopn freenode radio!
http://www.wopn.org

 Was I helpful?  Let others know: