Zinf command line

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Sep 24 12:36:47 EDT 2002

Well we have two choices as I see it.
zinf -ui zcmd file1 file2 ...
or
zinf -ui ncurses file1 file2 ...

The ncurses choice allows you to see tag information such as artist,
title, genre, track number, year, etc.  The zinfcmd option is a
stripped down command environment kinda like trplayer but lacks the
info display but allows for movement through the track at ten seconds
intervals where ncurses does not have this option for some reason.

BTW, does anyone know how to play CD's with zinf?  I asked here and on
another list but have no answers yet.  Is it really not possible
dispite the website's claims?