Squirrel Mail Problem

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Sep 24 07:31:53 EDT 2002

Given my limitted knowledge of Apache, it sounds like php_flag is not
a valid apache command.  It looks like to me that they are trying to
set 'register_globals' to on for php (which is discouraged by the php
folks these days for security reasons BTW).  The squirrelmail
configuration is trying to change this php option.  One would usually
set this php option in php.ini.

HTH