Message boards via lynx.

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Sun Sep 22 12:19:40 EDT 2002

Hi all.  Just wondering if any of you have any good patterns of use tips
for reading message boards via lynx.  For instance, there is a New York
radio message board I'd like to partake in, and also, as an example, the
hotbraille dot com site or anything else I may think of.  Of course the
simple solution and my wish would be that all boards have a newsgroup
equivalent I could do via pine (grin).

I've seen all kinds of messages on boards, but need to figure out where
various options are such as compose and all that.  Thanks as always.