open source dos screan readers?

Mitchell Smith mjs at datafast.net.au
Sun Sep 22 04:51:51 EDT 2002

Ummm I don't know about open source, but you might like to look for
something like tinytalk if you want to use your sound blaster card, or of
course jaws have released their dos screen reader as free software, but if
you want it for a boot disk, it's probably not going to work for you as it
needs about 2 or 3 mb to install.  Maybe a dos boot CD???

Later