[nrocinu at myrealbox.com: sc 7.16 now available]

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Sep 21 22:51:45 EDT 2002

I don't know how many of you folks using speakup would be interested
here but I know Gene is using it and so am I.  This is sc the
spreadsheet for linux, just another thing I can do without booting to
winblows!  This is the author's announcement of the newest release and
where to get it.

In case you're interested.

----- Forwarded message from Chuck Martin <nrocinu at myrealbox.com> -----