NFB Net goes linux!

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sat Sep 21 17:07:33 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Oh, I'm not railing against others who use that OS, Scott.  I spent
half of today in a class on MSIE.  Why?  Because people use it and
expect me to know about it in order to teach it.  If gnome is like
Windows, that is fine, I hope that it will be more stable and not have
a tendency to crash as often.

No, you're absolutely right.  People learn in different ways and they
need different things from their computers.    Besides, I would never
say that someone is bad simply because he or she used Windows.  There
is much, much more to an individual than what OS he or she chooses to
use.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons