NFB Net goes linux!

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sat Sep 21 06:45:49 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Yeh, ain't that interestin'?  Keeps the mind active, yes indeed it
do.  It's an active interface instead of a passive one.  It forces the
brain to assimilate information and to keep the memory sharp.  You
could run Windows if you had Alsheimers, so long as you remembered
what the icons meant.  You could just use the arrow keys and work the
menus that way if you were blind and using speech, simplist thing in
the world.

Linux makes you think, makes you want to learn more.  Demands more of
you, forces you to seek the meaning of obscure language and syntax.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854