NFB Net goes linux!

Erik Heil eheil at rcn.com
Fri Sep 20 22:44:11 EDT 2002

As far as I know, those boxes run Solaris or Linux, and such interfaces can
be changed, but you would need to know how to edit scripts or get under the
hood.  I personally don't have any experience with any of those boxes, so
this is only what I'd assume in such situations.  IMHO JavaScript is just a
waste of time--usually it is used to perform some kind of client validation.
i.e. Check if data is entered within some kind of field masks, etc.