Infocom games locally??

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Fri Sep 20 19:31:38 EDT 2002

Hi there,
You can build frotz under Linux.
There's a debian package of it as part of the main distribution,
There's a redhat package in contrib, but its out of date, so redhat users might want to build their own.
its available somewhere under if-archive, though I don't remember where.
Regards
Aaron
On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 04:43:12PM -0600, Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) wrote:
> I'll check out the telnet as well.  Can you get an infocom interpreter and
> games anywhere to run right at home??
>
> I remember the frotz things for dos, but is there a lin version of
> things??  Thanks as always.

    /             |\      _,,,---,,_                           /|
| Aaron Howell                  Kitten Internet            |    |
| aaron at kitten.net.au           Internet consultancy,      |    |
| Phone: +61-417-625550         System administration,     |    |
| fax: +61-7-36010099           system design/integration. |    |
| icq: 6715521                  http://www.kitten.net.au   |    |