Synth documentation was: Keynote Gold

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Sep 19 08:50:44 EDT 2002

Hi Folks: Tom asked for any docs I have on synths and of course when I
looked there were a lot of somewhat delicate info involved.  What I
have done is hopefully denudered most of the documentation to remove
incriminating evidence. If anyone finds anything they think is
probably sensitive I would appreciate if they'd send me a note.  It's
one thing to put my neck out on a limb; it's entirely different to do
it to an unsuspecting cohort and friend.

I have placed most of my documentation in a directory named
synths-documentation under the goodies directory in the ftp area.  I
will try to remember to place new information there I receive in the
future for other developers.  I have miss placed the docs for a few
synths which I will also put there once I uncover them again.  For the
not quite full of clews that's
ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies/synths-documentation.

If anyone has documentation which I have missed and is truly useful to
developers please send a copy my way and I'll make it available in the
directory as well.

  Kirk