keynote gold

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Sep 18 16:05:28 EDT 2002

Someone on the blindy list said that the manufacture would like to see a
linux driver and would release the specs, I'll ask him about that
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!
please visit my whishlist at
http://alex-snow.endoftheinternet.org/wishlist.html