keynote gold

Edward L. Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Tue Sep 17 19:09:03 EDT 2002

Hi there Alex.
As far as I know the Keynote Gold synth is not listed as a supported
synth on speakup's internet site.
Further, I seem to remember that the thread of the keynote synth, was
discussed on this list several months ago and if memory serves correctly
as it sometimes doesn't someone mentioned that the info needed to write
a driver for it wasn't freely available either and that one would need
to sign a non-disclosure agreement with its manufacturer to obtain any
useful information.
I'm sorry I don't remember exactly who contributed what to the thread
but I seem to remember that a computer science student had asked about
it and I don't know if he/she is still on the list and or if they had
any level of success obtaining any info from the synth's manufacturer
and writing a driver.
Hth.
Ed