Permissions

Janina Sajka janina at toccata.rednote.net
Tue Sep 17 11:27:02 EDT 2002

Also, a great way to learn what commands you might want man pages for is the apropos command. So, for the question about
permissions, you might do:

apropos permissions

I would also recommend the Red Hat Customization Guide and Reference Guide. Both are available in html in single file
downloads, .tar.gz. For the most part, these guides are well written, and provide console based information, as well as
gui based management info.