mutt questions

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Sep 16 07:38:41 EDT 2002

Hey I converted from pine to mutt some while back and mutt reads them
fine.  What I actually did was set up mutt to access the old pine
folders via imap since I use different machines to access my mail.  I
generally work on two machines separate from the mail server and they
used to use pine - now using mutt.  Just read the HTML manual that
comes with mutt over and over if necessary to understand the variables
that control the options you would be interested in and go for it.
The IMAP folders are accessed by putting a plus sign (+) in front of
the name of the folder.

Feel free to ask more questions if you need to.  Note that .muttrc
file will be your friend:).