Look Out Macintosh!

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Sep 15 21:36:31 EDT 2002

Yes, I word wrap all the time when I use emacs to edit my mutt
messages; I will include the relevant pieces from .emacs file which
will automatically put into auto-fill mode whenever you open up a new
message from mutt.

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 03:24:35PM -0500, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> snip snip
>
> If someone can tell me how to turn on line  wrap in emacs, that would help with the one-line posts when I forget to tap the enter key.

(push '("mutt-.*" . text-mode) auto-mode-alist)
(add-hook 'text-mode-hook 'auto-fill-mode)

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions.