So where do I get a stream player?

ccrawford at acb.org ccrawford at acb.org
Sun Sep 15 20:12:51 EDT 2002

Hi Ann and all,

	Well ya know, I did get the file zinf and upon trying to run the
rpm I gound that i needed yet another rpm first.  OK, so off I went and
did that too.

	Now I installed both RPM's and guess what?  You got it -- a
command line parameter is missing.  The -ui which I guess must be a user
interface file or designation.  At that point I did what any sane person
would do; I went off and watched adescribed movie on TV and a described
video and said to myself, tomorrow is another day and if I ask one of
those nice folks on the list, surely they will know what to do.  So here I
am fresh from two cool movies and asking you all what I should be looking
to do?

	So a rose is a rose but where on the comand line does the thorn
go?  In fact what is the thorn when they call it a ui?

-- charlie Crawford.