Synthesizer issues

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Sun Sep 15 17:07:04 EDT 2002

Let me see if I understand what this is all about...

1)  The BNS and the BLT use the same driver.  However, since the M20 does
not support sound output on its speech box mode I would never get speech
out of it...

2)  The startup messages are too much for the Audaptor, but can be work
around by holding Keypad-0 + Keypad-Enter while the computer starts...

3)  Nobody addressed this problem so I am still totally in the dark on this...

Please correct me if I am wrong and if you have anything to
add/subtract/modify please let me know :)

Cheers!!

--David