(rant) why microsoft is not easy to use

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Sun Sep 15 13:17:12 EDT 2002

Yeah, that what my operating systems prof did with jaws, but he has no
choice to give it back since I own it. He may have to buy me new
authorization keys too, I think he blew 3 against my warnings. I was glad
my networking professor handled my window eyes install, otherwise I
would've had to fight to get that back too. I'll probably get my networking
teacher to install redhat, if he can.