(rant) why microsoft is not easy to use

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Sun Sep 15 06:07:09 EDT 2002

Oh, I'm gonna try convincing them to do that, but my college has extremely
strict rules on what's installed on their lab computers. Far too many
students installing illegal, offensive, or non relavant garbage, and now
its like being in the military to get anything done. I won't mention how
hard it was to get a windows screen reader installed, and I wonder what
teeth I'll have to pull to get the modified redhat installed.

Jason Symes
kids in the backseat can cause accidents, but accidents in the back seat
can cause kids
The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the
zero adjust on his bathroom scale. (Arthur C. Clarke)
if you stand for nothing you're liable to fall for anything.
If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all!
Just trying to plug away!