(rant) why microsoft is not easy to use

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Sun Sep 15 05:50:24 EDT 2002

Shucks, well my dialup provider also has dsl service, and I know the dialup
service does allow linux, so I'd imagine linux would be supported for dsl too.
My college has a mixture of windows networking experts and linux experts,
in fact one of the netowrking professors is a linux junkie and has made
sure that its included in the entire course, which I think is absolutely
great since linux is more a standard on network servers than windows. Only
task for me to fit in with that class will be to convince them to install a
speakup enhanced distro of redhat on a computer for me instead of whatever
version of redhat they use.