Look Out Macintosh!

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Sun Sep 15 05:43:08 EDT 2002

Come on, truce. I never said windows was superior to linux, I was just
suggesting a couple reasons why windows is so popular to sighties. Since
I'm on here trying to learn about linux, I certainly don't think windows is
the best thing that's happened to my life, so lets just let this whole
thread of misunderstanding alone, how's that sound? Besides, I'm curious
about the linux tcp/ip stack and how I've heard its superior to that in
windows, is that true?