what im here for

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Sun Sep 15 05:13:54 EDT 2002

And I'm here for that same reason too, but I'm just less willing to give up
windows than most here. That said, lets bring this bickering over windows
to an end, I know your guy's opinion, you know mine, I'm not going to try
chaning yours, and your not going to change mine. Besides, all this
shouting about whether windows is the best thing since sliced bread or the
digestive flotsome of an eel is pulling down my dialup bandwidth to
download the redhat isos, so lets call a truce, huh?