zipslack/speak question

MaTt mvandewalle at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 15 04:47:17 EDT 2002

hello all.
I was reading on the slackware f.a.q  that you can make zipslack into a
"real" slackware by moving it to another partition.  I read how to do it
which got me to thinking, would that more or less still be just
zipslack/speak but pointing to another location, or would it actually make
it into a real version of slackware that you could upgrade and/or get rid of
the dos partition..etc?  I'm not saying i don't like zipspeak, because it is
nice if you don't have the space, or want to try out slackware, but as far
as i knew /mnt is a subdirectory so moving everything over to /mnt , i
couldnt get rid of my dos partition could i?
say anything is wrong with zipseak