(rant) why microsoft is not easy to use

MaTt mvandewalle at neb.rr.com
Sat Sep 14 04:59:16 EDT 2002

actually if i didn't have a pathetic computer, i'd be using linux right now,
instead of fighting with a stupid floppy drive that doesn't work, all
because of (not for sure but) windows 98 screwed edition lol
and yes the screen review choices (soooooooo many that we have) NOT  I'm not
bashing jfw but, why the heck is it more than the other one..not mentioning
any names, and no offense to anyone, i've tried both and jfw is lacking..for
what it should do for the price.  anyway to give another example (as if i
need another argument against windows:)  windows cant even realize when a
program starts crashing..it either locks the whole system so ya wanna beat
the computer til it cant possibly work, or, the one illegal opp, causes a
dominoe effect that you cant stop fast enough:)
and about the calc, sometimes when u change into that window, it wont read
right away, u have to go out of the window alt-tab, and then back to it
again
then it might not work even
oh hey, take both of the w's out of windows, and all u have left is "in
dos":)
well, thats my 2 cents worth on windows, which its windows....ok ok ok, i'll
stop lol