windblows, was: Re: Look Out Macintosh!

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Fri Sep 13 18:29:47 EDT 2002

By the way, I was addressing why sighted people continue to use windows,
not whether sighted people will use it. I should add that I think linux
will compete with ms in certain sectors of our economy, say in the schools
of higher learning and large corperate businesses, though I doubt linux
will be a serious competitor in the home pc sector.
At 05:21 PM 9/13/02 -0500, you wrote:

>If you're in windblows, and there is something for which you don't have
set files or scripts for your screen reader, hearing "custom control" as
you move around is indeed very intuitive, (yes, I'm being sarcastic).