mutt questions

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Sep 12 01:53:23 EDT 2002

I don't know the answer to #1 below, but for #2 let me tell you what I
do.

I have emacs configured as my editor of choice so if I manage to get
as far as typing a part of the message, I go ahead and exit out of
emacs with the c-x c-c keys and it doesn't really matter if I answer
yes or no to save the edited file.  I then am sitting at the mail menu
screen where I would usually type 'y' to send the message; here to
cancel, I just type 'q' instead.  I think if I remember right, I am
asked if I want to postpone the thing and I usually say no to that
one.  Now another point of cancelation, if I go into the editor and
don't type anything at all and want to cancel out, merely dumping out
of the editor results in no new file to send and I am immediately
dumpped out of the mail composition screen.

Hope I got this all right.  I'm too lazy at this moment to cancel out
of this one to be sure:).