partitioning hd

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Wed Sep 11 22:38:43 EDT 2002

That also depends on how many users/ttys you want to have running at any
one time, how big your hard drive is, how fast your processors and so
on.  On the box I am running I have dual 450MHZ processors, 1G of RAM and a
swap file of 1.5G, and I am the only one using it.  What do I use it
for?  Telnet to other hosts and run admin tools on them...

--David