laptop synth

Ed Thurston thurston at cfw.com
Wed Sep 11 22:27:49 EDT 2002

Hello Jared,

I don't know if this will help you or not, but gwmicro.com has  tripple
talk symthesizers with  both usb and  pcmcia capability.

Also I heard other listers mentioning about other  hardware syms being
available, well, gwmicro also sells DecTalk express for $1095.00.I think
that  they also services DecTalk. think that Artictech.com also still has
the transport.  I don't know if any of these syms will work in the  Linux
environment but would think that they would.

<hth>

Ed,