Synthesizer issues

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Wed Sep 11 22:02:20 EDT 2002

The BNS is a 640 and is running December 31, 1997 revision.  The BLT is a
M20 running June 20, 2002 revision.  The linux box is running RH 7.3 with
Speakup on run level 3.  Yes the Audaptor stops at the same place every
time - as soon as the welcome screen comes up.

I am looking for a 'previously owned' hardware synthesizer too - support by
JAWS not a requirement but nice if it is.  Thanks!!!

--David