speak freely silent packets?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Sep 10 16:36:30 EDT 2002

Hi Gene. Thx for the responses! I am going to attempt upgrading to rc3 and
see if I can fix the problems I have been having. I will let you know how
things turn out.

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button