question about microsoft and linux

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Sep 9 15:03:06 EDT 2002

Hi. I have contemplated this myself, and here's what I came up with.
Hotmail is a prime example of this. Why can't they use Windows? Because it
is too unstable. Although they won't outright admit that their software is
unstable, because they want to think that they're the best. However they
know that they're not. So it becomes a conflict of advertise yourself as
one of the best companies in the world, or use software which you know if
more stable than the crap you make so much money on? I say that they keep
their advertising, and they use more stable software unix/Linux, but they
don't tell about it at all. The only people who find out about this are
the people who are actually interested, like me for example.

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button