Free Book About PHP Available

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Sep 9 08:14:45 EDT 2002

Hey, does anyone have an HTML version or perhaps an accessible version
of the original PDF version of this PHP book?  I went to the link
listed below and it is no longer valid! I gues that's what ya get when
you procrastinate about lookin' these things up.

I don't know how big the thing is, I would think the HTML version
would be quite a bit smaller than that damned bloated PDF would be:).
If decent size, go ahead and e-mail it to me at
steve at holmesgrown.com
If it is too big, no matter what, then let me know off list and we can
parhaps work something else out.

Thanks for any help.