OT: flushing the input stream in c++

William Hubbs kc5eiv at kc5eiv.ddts.net
Thu Sep 5 15:36:20 EDT 2002

Hi Kirk and all,

I guess I should have written out c plus plus instead of using the plus
sign, sorry about that.

Attached is a very short program that shows what I am trying to do.  I
want the pressenter() function to be able to be sure that there is
nothing on the input stream before it prints the "press enter to
continue" message.

Is there a way to see how many characters are on the input stream so I
know what number of characters to pass to cin.ignore()?

William