configuring the network after debian install.

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun Sep 1 10:19:49 EDT 2002

Hi. Try picking up an lne100txv5 or similar card. The Linksys nics are
pretty reliable, and the driver that works with the lne100 series is the
tulip driver which is included in the 2.4.18 kernel (if you have it, don't
know what kernel version you're running).

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button