Who created the JAWS perody?

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Thu Oct 31 18:27:30 EST 2002

its by Patric Perdue (might have mispelt his name).
http://www.pdaudio.net
Regards
Aaron
On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 05:17:02PM -0600, Adam Myrow wrote:
> I was looking over the Speakup FTP site and found in the
> /pub/linux/goodies/audio_files a file called jaws_pach.mp3.  It is a
> parody of Dr. JAWS from older versions of JAWS and is one of the better
> such parodies I've encountered.  I don't want to spoil it, but any of you
> windows bashers will surely love it.  In fact, I suspect one of you
> uploaded that.  What I want to know is who made it in the first place?
> It actually sounds believable.

    /             |\      _,,,---,,_                           /|
| Aaron Howell                  Kitten Internet            |    |
| aaron at kitten.net.au           Internet consultancy,      |    |
| Phone: +61-417-625550         System administration,     |    |
| fax: +61-7-36010099           system design/integration. |    |
| icq: 6715521                  http://www.kitten.net.au   |    |