O T: Meeting the sighted (humor)

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Oct 31 06:29:54 EST 2002

I still remember waiting for an elevator in high school, and when it finally
came this dude steps halfway out in the hallway, obviously completely
stoned, probably coming back from smoking pot outside and going to the
bathroom to take some extacy,  Standing there for a few minutes repeatedly
yelling "where am I!?"  It took a few very hard hits with my cane to finally
get him out of the way so I could take the elevater.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!