modem issues

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 29 21:36:19 EST 2002

works great now, I thought it was all working mgetty answers and the
connecting computer gets the carrier and all is good but  it drops, I have
the BrailleNote and am going away for a week and wanted to use my linux
macine to do ppp, I am going to connect with my braille Lite and see if I
get a login prompt, and if so that'll do just fine.. actually I may leave
it like that for now, since I'll actually have more functionality w/ the
braille lite tthan just the limited E-mail of the BrailleNote..

Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
E-mail: pturnage at tampabay.rr.com