thoughts on setting up an emergency server

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Oct 27 13:56:28 EST 2002

Well, those are good suggestions , but there are a few problems.

1. More hds, controllers, or another machine are out, because they cost, and I don't have the budget of an it department at my disposal (smile).

2. The bootable cdrw is a good option, because I can keep it updated.
However, this would mean the whole system would be running from ram, and any additional info stored while the system was running would be lost upon a reboot.

Greg