word processor wanted

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Oct 24 07:44:50 EDT 2002

See, here's another plug for free software! They stop selling it, and
the product is officially dead.  They don't make any money so why not
throw the source and all out there so someone can get the benefit of
it? Should make no economic difference to them.  This reminds me of
what some farmers did during the Depression: They couldn't get the
prices they wanted for oranges so instead of giving them away to the
poor or something, they covered them with creasoat and threw them into
the river so nobody could benefit!  Is that greed or what?!