word processor wanted

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun Oct 20 10:37:56 EDT 2002

Hi Ann. Problem with this is that in my case, I never got Speakup to
successfully let go of ttyS0 when I killed Speakup to run Emacspeak.
Needless to say Tcl got mad and yelled at me. It seems that the kernel
reserves the port at boottime, and in order to free up the port you have
to pass some lilo flags before the kernel boots (speakup_synth=none).

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button