iptables

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 19 23:55:34 EDT 2002

Hi
 I have a few questions about iptables, nat and speakfreely..

I'm trying to get port forwarding to work for speak freely.
I was wondering if someone has written a iptables script that works good
for allowing a user on my home network with the address of 10.0.0.2 to use
speak freely through either a reflecter or a direct host connection.
My gateway is 10.0.0.1.
I am doing the following command but it doesn't appear to work.
iptables -t nat -A PRERouting -p udp --dport 4074 -j DNAT --to 10.0.0.2:4074
Is there some other ports that I need to forward to make sure speak freely
is going towork, or am I completely off on the command I was using..
I actually have no idea what ports need to be forwarded either way to allow
speak freely to communicate through my nat setup. My kernel is 2.4.18.
thanks for any help
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage