accent pc question

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sat Oct 19 08:52:13 EDT 2002

Greg,

I am pretty sure it'll work and he even told me that you could take the
Accent-PC and plug it into a mother board with no ram or cpu and
configure it to be a serial synth. I apparently has a serial port on the
back of the card. All you need is the board and the supply for the card
to get power.
That is pretty neat I must say.