Trying to run Supercast

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Fri Oct 18 23:30:59 EDT 2002

Hi all.  For our live streaming at the radio reading service, I've been
wanting to get us away from live 365.  I've been wanting to run Supercast,
the set of Python scripts written by Matt Campbell which is used to run A
C B Radio Interactive.  There's also something referenced as twisted
matrix that is needed, which I'm not familiar with.  In any case,
apparently it seems to want very old Debian installs, or whatever the acb
server is.  All our boxes are redhat 7 or greater.  Anyone familiar with
any of this, and know how to bring this into a more upgraded environment??
As always, it's difficult to get hold of Matt Campbell for question
answering so I figured I'd make it a general post.  Thanks as always.